The Coach Chris Company specializes in providing workshops that are interactive, fun, and results-driven! Here are just a few of our most popular workshops. To learn more, click here to connect with one of our coaches for a more detailed list of our seminars and workshops.
- TRUE Colors Basic: Who’s on the Team? Really?! We all have a blend of characteristics that make up our own unique personalities. Being able to recognize our natural tendencies and preferences result in positive team membership. This interactive session takes a basic in depth look at each person’s personality on the team at work using the tool: TRUE COLORS basic; includes assessment and strategies to understand why people tend to act, think, and respond to situations the way they do…it’s the best!!!
- TRUE COLORS Advanced: Team building with the Right Tools! This fun-filled, interactive session brings staff members together as a more cohesive team by providing activities that build upon basic personality temperament concepts to facilitate cooperation, team-work, and appreciation for each person’s contribution to the overall goal….your team will never be the same after this experience!!!
- Conflicting Colors! Every team is built in stages. While in the building process, every teams experiences conflict. This workshop is designed to give team members a framework to cope with conflict and ultimately work to rest it or resolve it. Using the power of bring the F.I.R.E. method, this session is guaranteed to empower your staff with practical tools to walk in unparalleled unity.
- For Supervisors, Managers, Leading In Color: Strategies for Communicating Difficult Employees! Dealing with challenging people at work is something that many managers and supervisors face quite often within the work place! A challenging employee can drag an entire department down! The stress of managing difficult and challenging employees can result in time wasted, lack of productivity and a decline in work place morale. It would be a great thing if we had a special tool (like a magic wand) to use and simply wave difficulties away but that is NOT realistic! Instead, there are practical tools that you can use to empower you (as a manager/supervisor) to communicate effectively with challenging employees. At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify 4 types of challenging employees and why they act the way they do
- Describe effective techniques for dealing with challenging employees
- Develop a Personal Action Plan for successfully handling challenging employees from now on
- How Emotional Intelligence can be used to motivate and move a team forward! Businesses and organizations use teams to organize and get work done. Many people think that emotional intelligence is not necessary in the workplace. Well, not true! In this interactive workshop, the Coach Chris Company shows participants how to build effective group emotional intelligence to build trust and boost productivity.